P.O. Box 6504, Minneapolis, MN 55406 612-787-2637
- Struggling with stress or anxiety?
- Experiencing relationship problems?
- Feeling taken advantage of?
- Angry about things that have happened to you in the past?
- Struggling with emotions that you don’t know what to do with?
- Do you feel not good enough?
Drama therapy can help
The Drama Therapy Center is located in the Ivy Arts Building in Minneapolis and offers client services using drama therapy to promote healing and wellness. We also offer drama therapy training for professionals.
Drama Therapy is an active, experiential process used to promote healing and achieve therapeutic goals. It is used in a variety of settings including mental health, medical, schools and community settings.
Drama therapy methods assist clients in accessing both cognitive and emotional processes - allowing clients to bring movement, sound and/or words to express memories, emotions and experiences that are often stored in areas of the brain that are inaccessible through language or cognitive processes. In educational settings, drama therapy provides experiential and kinesthetic learning.
- Individual drama therapy sessions
- Family drama therapy sessions
- Drama therapy groups for adults
- Drama Therapy groups for adolescents
- Training and workshops for professionals wishing to use drama therapy in clinical, educational and corporate settings.
- Supervision of alternative training students and professionals seeking
to become Registered Drama Therapists.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 612-787-2637
Alternative Training Students: